GOTMAR LTD follows the policy of dynamic quality in the entire activity of the company, realizing its responsibility for developing not only successful, but also socially engaged business, with considerateness to environment, health and safety. Our striving - to earn the confidence of our customers and all parties concerned - relies not only on the high quality production but also on our environmental management policy , based on the following principles:
Aiming at the implementation of the following principles GOTMAR Ltd is engaged with:
- The implementation of an Environment management system in compliance with ISO 14001:2004 standard;
- Establishing of a monetary fund, based on the early profit of GOTMAR LTD, financing projects for reducing the negative impact on the environment of the aspects resulting from the activity of the Company;
- Improving safety work conditions, realizing the environmental impact and the related activity of every employee and officer;
- Planning actions for reducing the risk of accidents, emergencies and environmental pollution;
- Introducing to our customers, suppliers, public and private companies and other interested parties the environment management policy of the company.
In accomplishing these commitments in 2004 GOTMAR LTD became one of the cofounders and shareholders of the first Bulgarian organization for separate collection and recycling of packaging waste materials Eco Pack Bulgaria LTD.
Our major mission is to involve all employees of GOTMAR LTD, our clients and suppliers in fulfilling our environmental policy, so that together we can create a cleaner and more beautiful Bulgaria to leave to the future generations.
February 2006 General manager:
/ Vasil Meretev/