for negotiations and entering into transactions between natural persons and GOTMAR
GOTMAR LTD, UIC 115076001 (“GOTMAR”, “We”, “Company”), hereby present information on your personal data that may be processed on signing transaction of sale and purchase of vehicles and materials owned by GOTMAR.
For the purposes of this notice, the terms used here have the meaning given in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free transfer of such data, as follows:
“Personal data” means any information about the identified natural person or natural person which may be identified (“data subject”);
“Administrator” means the natural or legal person, public body, agency or other structure which, alone or jointly with others, defines the purposes and means of data processing
”Processing” means any operation or combination of operations performed with personal data or a set of personal data by automatic or other means such as collection, entry, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or change, extraction, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or other means by which the data becomes accessible, storing or combining, limiting, deleting or destroying;
What personal data do we process?
The personal data of natural persons necessary for the purposes of entering into transactions for sale and purchase of vehicles and materials which GOTMAR usually processes are as follows:
- Names: Fist, middle and last name;
- Identifiers: Personal ID No., ID Card No.;
- Address: permanent address in ID Card;
- Details in ID Card: date of issue, date of validity, issuing authority;
The data presented by you are processed on the grounds of the consent presented by you on completing a form for provision of personal data.
For what purposes do we use your personal data?
GOTMAR was established and exists under the laws of the Republic of Bulgaria. As a data controller and in compliance with applicable law, the Company may process and store personal data for the following purposes:
- Entering into and performance of contracts for sale and purchase of vehicles or materials owned by the Company;
- Observation of legal requirements resulting from and/or related to such contracts;
- Establishment and exercise of legal claims;
- Internal objectives, including but not limited to: financial and accounting reports, access control, etc.
To accomplish the above objectives, the company shall process the information which is personal data in the following not exhaustively listed ways: entry of personal data in contracts for sale and purchase of vehicles; entry of personal data in contract for sale and purchase of finished products, goods, materials (if such a contract is necessary); entry of personal data in the automated computer system generating the invoice for payment of the value of purchased goods; entry of personal data in other documents – records of handover, access permit to the territory of GOTMAR and other documents necessary for each individual transaction.
The entire territory where the Company exercises its activities, including the places where the assets / goods, subject of the transaction to which you are or plan to be a party are located, are subject to video surveillance for the purposes specified in the relevant information boards placed at the areas of access to the territory.
The company guarantees that it will process the personal data provided by you only for the above purposes and in compliance with the requirements for data protection set forth in the law of the Republic of Bulgaria and applicable European law.
With whom we can share your personal data?
GOTMAR respects and keeps the confidentiality of your personal data. In observation of legal requirements, GOTMAR may disclose your personal data to the following persons:
- Service providers: When using service providers for the technical support of internal information systems and operational support of our activities as well as external consultants for the protection from established claims and exercise of legal claims, GOTMAR may disclose personal data. Such disclosure of data shall be performed only if there is a good reason for this and on the grounds of a written agreement with the recipients that they will ensure an adequate level of protection.
- State and municipal bodies: In the performance of its legal obligations, GOTMAR may disclose personal data on the explicit request of state or municipal bodies in observation of legal obligations. When disclosing personal data to state bodies, we will make efforts to cooperate with these bodies in their inquiries but we will also try to respect the rights and privacy of our employees as far as possible.
Security and privacy of personal data
The company is responsible and is able to prove that it observes the principles of legal, conscientious and transparent for you method of processing of the personal data provided for the purposes specified herein.
The company declares that it has taken all necessary technical and organizational measures and has created the conditions necessary for the storage of the personal data given by you in observation of adequate rules and regulations of security and confidentiality. We will store your personal data under the conditions specified herein for the period necessary to achieve the purpose they are collected for unless a law or other statutory act requires storage for longer periods.
On what ground do we process your personal data?
To perform the above objectives, GOTMAR processes your personal data on the following grounds:
- Entering into a contract, including activities for entering into a contract
- Legal obligations
- Legitimate interests of GOTMAR
For what period will we store your personal data?
Your personal data as completed in the personal data request form are stored until a contract is entered into in compliance with the purposes they are collected for or until you withdraw your consent at an earlier moment.
Your personal data contained in contracts for sale and purchase and invoices shall be stored for the legally established period for such documents.
Your rights for your personal data
In observation of Bulgarian law, you have the following rights regarding your personal data stored by GOTMAR:
- To have access to your personal data processed by GOTMAR and to receive a copy of them;
- In case of incomplete or inaccurate data processed by GOTMAR, your personal data will be corrected;
- to request deletion of your data if there are grounds for this. These are the cases when the purpose for which data are collected is accomplished; if you have withdrawn your consent when processing is based on consent and there are no other legal grounds for processing; your data are processed illegally, etc;
- in legally stipulated cases, to request restriction of processing of your personal data;
- in legally stipulated cases, to object to the processing of your personal data;
- to exercise your right to data portability and to request your data to be providedin a structured, widely used and machine-readable format;
- to withdraw your consent if the processing of your personal data is based on consent.
Detailed information on the conditions and order of exercise of your rights is available in the Policy for the exercise of the rights of data subjects of GOTMAR on our website https://www.gotmar.com
Also, you have the right to submit a complaint to the Commission for Personal Data Protection if there are legal grounds for that.
How to contact us?
If you have questions or complaints about this privacy notice or the way and purposes for which we use your personal data, please contact our data protection officer on the following address: BULGARIA, Plovdiv county, Saedinenie municipality, Saedinenie 4190, 3 SHIPKA St.,or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updates to this privacy notice
This notice is expected to be periodically updated to reflect the changes in practices of GOTMAR employees data protection. The company shall personally inform you of all significant changes of this notice.