GOTMAR LTD (“GOTMAR”, “We”) hereby presents information on your personal data that can be processed when entering into or performing commercial contracts.
Which of your personal data will we process?
The personal data that are usually processed when entering into or performing commercial contracts are the following:
- Name: First and last name (legal representatives / their authorized persons, employees and / or contact persons)
- Contact details: Email and phone number
- Address: permanent or current
On what grounds do we process your personal data?
Processing of your personal data is necessary for the performance of obligations under commercial contracts.
For what purposes do we use your personal data?
The personal data provided by you will be used for the purposes of administration of the contract, including but not limited to the purposes of:
- Compliance with legal requirements, including avoidance of conflict of interest, corruption practices and obligations under the Measures against Money Laundering Act.
With whom can we share your personal data?
GOTMAR respects and keeps the confidentiality of your personal data. When complying with legal requirements, GOTMAR may disclose your personal data to the following persons:
- Service providers (consultants, experts, assessors, lawyers): When using service providers, GOTMAR may disclose personal data. Such disclosure of data occurs only in case of good reason for this and on the grounds of written agreement that data recipients will ensure an adequate level of protection.
- Other companies from GOTMAR’s group: In this case, disclosure of personal data is performed in compliance with applicable Bulgarian law.
- Agents and brokers: GOTMAR works with a wide network of agents and brokers to provide services close to you. For this purpose, your personal data may be shared (usually directly by you) with licensed agents and brokers.
For what period will we process your personal data?
- Your personal data will be stored for a period of 5 years after contract termination.
Your rights regarding your personal data
Bulgarian law stipulates that you have the following rights regarding your personal data processed by GOTMAR:
- To get access to your personal data processed by GOTMAR and to receive a copy of them;
- In case of incomplete or inaccurate data processed by GOTMAR, your personal data may be corrected;
- To request the deletion of your personal data if there are grounds for this. Such cases are when the purpose of collection is achieved; you have withdrawn your consent when processing is based on consent and there are no other legal grounds for processing; your data are processed illegally, etc.;
- In the cases stipulated in law, to request restriction of the processing of your personal data;
- In the cases when your personal data are processed on the grounds of legitimate interest (specified above in this notice), you may object against processing of your personal data on such grounds;
- To exercise you right of data portability and to request provision of your data in a structured, widely use and machine-readable format;
- To withdraw your consent if the processing of your personal data is based on consent.
You will find detailed information on the conditions and order of exercise of your rights in the Policy on the Exercise of the Rights of Data Subjects on our website https://www.gotmar.com and in our offices.
Also, you have the right to submit a request to the Commission for Personal Data Protection if there are legal grounds for this.
How to contact us?
If you have questions or complaints about this privacy notice or the ways and purposes for which we use your personal data, please contact our data protection officer at the following address: BULGARIA, Plovdiv county, Saedinenie municipality, Saedinenie 4190, 3 SHIPKA St., or emai: firstname.lastname@example.org.